Η φωτογραφία μου
What motivates me to write this blog is my personal need to present my material into a coherent amount of work and communicate with other readers my views about education, trade, art and architecture in Greece and/ or the World.

Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Τρίτη 2 Ιουλίου 2024

A future from the past...a hot_greeksummer_photo_moment.

 #afutureforthepast #benakimuseum #greekheritage #marbledesign


Μάρμαρο (υλικό),
Μαρμαίρω = λάμπω, αστράφτω, φέγγω.
Εις ένα λαμπρό μέλλον...
Χρήσιμος σύνδεσμος: https://www.benaki.org


Marble (material),
To be "made of marble " = illuminated, sparkle, shine.
.                                                                                                     
The future looks bright...


Η φωτογραφία μου / My photo

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου