Taken into consideration that the goal of IT Architecture is to ensure the alignment of information and communications technology to a successful business strategy, it became apparent to me that I should try to use IT as much as possible (along with other more traditional media) since my goals as a businesswoman are:
- To acquire + develop a wide variety of IT skills,
- To publish + inform others about my work,
- To be a small but a valuable part of a strategic global information network that concerns my work,
- To stategically + effectively communicate with others,
- To offer my unpaid/ paid advice to others that value my work.Furthermore, I believe that shared architectural approach allows "reusable best practice" i.e a common set of technology patterns, so here is a list of all the available FREE IT APPLICATIONS on the Web, that you may find useful to follow.
Given: Individual person or Company, design subject or not, wants to communicate with other readers/ viewers.Asked: Easy use/maintenance, wide accessibility, use of google account/ google analytics.Here: the content is usually organized by date and category with the most recent post/content displaying first.Very Important Characteristic: A blog is not static.
Drawback: Having your visitors view/sort your content by date and category may not be the optimal solution for every kind of site.Solution 1: http://www.blogger.com/EXAMPLE: work in progress : http://www.mrodi.blogspot.com./
Given: Individual person or Company, design subject only, wants to present his work to potential clients and other readers/ viewers.Asked: Easy use/maintenance, wide accessibility, creation of a blog as an option.Here: the content is organized by its content.Very Important Characteristic: A portfolio presentation yet it allows space for a blog.Drawback: You can add maximum five (5) FREE projects.Solution 1: http://paspartout.com/EXAMPLE: my portfolio: http://mrodi.paspartout.com
work in progress