Η φωτογραφία μου
What motivates me to write this blog is my personal need to present my material into a coherent amount of work and communicate with other readers my views about education, trade, art and architecture in Greece and/ or the World.

Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Τρίτη 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Have a Break: A choice of lifestyle in Athens,Greece.

Start early, from the sea...at Piraeus Port...





...and go to Athens by tube.





Take as stroll in the sunshine...in Mets (GreekΜετς, taken from the name of Metz, a city in the northeast of France), a neighborhood in downtown Athens.


Eating + Shopping at Monastiraki square...





A moment a tranquillity taken inside and outside ...the Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens and the Agios Eleftherios church nearby. 








A stop at the Museum of Acropolis...





and at the house of Aggeliki Chatzimichali now a museum.




In the street, ...a city as an open house...





Thinking of my last project...


In front of me..the "Ofthamialtreio= Hospital for the Eyes "of Athens in neo - byzantine style...


In the back of my mind...my sketch of the Monastery of Hosios Loukas, a building of excellent status in Byzantine Architecture and Art...



Night falls swiftly in Athens...ready to leave the streets and visit my terrace.



 Untill the next show at Odeon of Herodes Atticus...Have a great time!





To be continued...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου