Η φωτογραφία μου
What motivates me to write this blog is my personal need to present my material into a coherent amount of work and communicate with other readers my views about education, trade, art and architecture in Greece and/ or the World.

Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 3 Αυγούστου 2015

Cartolina from Tirana, Albania - a controversial but modern entrance to have


Πριν / Before 



Mετά / After















Οι φωτογραφίες μου / My photos







Ντίσκο ή Ξενοδοχείο, το γραφείο του πρωθυπουργού  = Kryeministria είναι ένας ευφημισμός για να περιγράψει τη λύση για μια σκιά / ένα προστέγασμα - το νέο κυρίαρχο χαρακτηριστικό στην κύρια είσοδο του γραφείου του σημερινού πρωθυπουργού της Αλβανίας Έντι Ράμα.
Προσωπικά μου αρέσει  - είναι φρέσκο, σύγχρονο και φαίνεται υπέροχο την νύχτα.

Disco or Hotel Kryeministria = the prime minister's office is an euphemism to describe this solution for a canopy - a dominant feature in the main entrance of the office of today's Prime Minister of Albania Edi Rama. 
I personally like it - It is fresh, modern and looks great after dark.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου