Η φωτογραφία μου
What motivates me to write this blog is my personal need to present my material into a coherent amount of work and communicate with other readers my views about education, trade, art and architecture in Greece and/ or the World.

Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 4 Ιανουαρίου 2020

2020% Loading...


Happy New year and Good luck with your life. 2020% loading...Together we can change both ours lives and our planet. 
Be a photo or a song, that is an inspiration, like one of those I chose to enhance my short story for my hometown below...Listen/ Learn without prejudice.
Α Thursday about town...







A walk around Levadia, Region of Central Greece (photos) - Part of my training at the School of Pedagogical and Technological Education (www.aspete.gr).
Friday is next...
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
He told me:Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου